Vision Tactical –
The South African Police Service (Saps) has warned people to be crime conscious at all times…
#sapsHINT Driving with valuables, beware of smash and grabbers, #BootItOrLoseIt #SmashAndGrab crimes are “preventable crimes” and motorists could assist the #SAPS by taking basic precautionary measures. MLhttps://t.co/3jS5A5rMrB pic.twitter.com/kbdck1D3qL
— SA Police Service (@SAPoliceService) July 3, 2019
Here Are A Few Crime Conscious Tips:
- Never walk around alone and don’t talk to strangers. Be on the lookout for strange cars or people.
- Walk in well-lit busy streets and in a group, if possible.
- Make sure your home is secure, and become a member of an armed response service. Be sure that you know all the emergency numbers or have them displayed in an accessible area.
- Always let someone know where you are going and how long you will be gone. But think twice before advertising your impending absence on social media. Criminals also have access to Facebook and Twitter.
- Know all emergency numbers.
- Trust your instinct.
- Avoid going onto a congested street where you cannot even walk properly that is where you will find criminals pick pocketing.
- Avoid displaying valuables where criminals can see them.
Vision Tactical Communications
+274 772 3333