VISION TACTICAL is a security company that offers services in the form of guarding. In the matter of environmental impact, VISION TCATICAL is a “light” company. Nevertheless, taking care of the community, especially the environment, is an important issue within the company policy.
The Company has implemented a training program for its staff to raise awareness on environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
The activities of VISION TACTICAL have no geographical boundaries: VISION TACTICAL is active in Gauteng and adapts to every local legislation that must be applied.
VISION TACTICAL is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
VISION TACTICAL management and staff are mindful of the harmful effects businesses have on the environment and is committed to reducing them.