Dear Vision Tactical Member,
Vision Tactical is creating a safer living, working and studying environment by actively patrolling public spaces, neighbourhoods and member properties. As a member, you have access to additional benefits like EMS and ambulance transport from your premises, and our “meet & greet” service.
How it works:
You can link your Vision Tactical membership as follows:
- Download Namola and sign up
(if you haven’t yet)
- Open Namola and go to Profile > Link Membership
- Choose “Vision Tactical”
- Enter your mobile number, then submit
You can do this for each member of your household. Vision Tactical will approve the request within a day, and you’ll get a confirmation message and email.
Once done, you’ll see the Vision Tactical logo on Namola’s SOS screen whenever you’re within our coverage area.
Some additional benefits of the Namola app:
- It works anywhere in South Africa, in any emergency, 24/7. When you’re outside Johannesburg, Namola will assist through their national network of public emergency services, police, metro, neighbourhood watches and armed responders.
- Family peace-of-mind, by adding loved ones who will receive emergency alerts.
You can even live-share locations.
Coming soon from Vision Tactical and Namola: GPS panic buttons and safety watches you and your loved ones can use to request assistance from Vision Tactical. A real game- changer when going outside for work or pleasure.
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you need any help. Yours in safety,
Vision Tactical & Namola