Vision Tactical –
Private security company Vision Tactical has launched its COVID-19 ‘Strategic Preparedness Unit’ in collaboration with its emergency medical partners ER24. The unique vehicle will be deployed to support risk communication, community engagement and internal staff training in relation to the pandemic.
Partnerships with law enforcement, provincial departments and health authorities will develop, monitor and implement an effective plan for communicating with the public and creating a better awareness of the risks associated with COVID-19.
The non – operational EMS vehicle will be coordinated by medics from ER24 and trained members of the Vision Tactical team, that will dedicate their skill to dawning and doffing of PPE and supporting scenes during the pandemic.
This critical function will extend to preparing venues when essential services, law enforcement, health workers and burial societies need to engage.
In addition to the COVID-19 strategic preparedness and response plan and the COVID-19 strategy update, there are four key areas that local authorities of cities and urban settlements should focus on in ensuring preparedness for a robust response to COVID-19:
• Coordinated local plans in preparation for effective responses to health risks and impacts;
• Risk and crisis communication and community engagement that encourage compliance with measures;
• Contextually appropriate approaches to public health measures, especially physical distancing, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette;
• Access to health care services for COVID-19 and the continuation of essential services.
Director of Vision Tactical, Yaseen Theba says that optimal preparedness in cities and urban settlements is critical for effective national, regional and global response to COVID-19.
“To be effective, the units public measures are implementable and designed in a way that will promote willingness to comply,” Theba says.
Theba adds that slowing the transmission of COVID-19 and protecting communities will require the participation of every member in various communities to prevent infection and transmission.
“Understanding knowledge, behaviours, perceptions, and identifying the right channels and community-based networks and influencers to promote scientific and public health messages will be a key determinant of the effectiveness of the response.”
Programmes will be targeted to individual facilities equipping them with the knowledge, procedures and preventative measures to mitigate the risks of contracting COVID-19.
Community engagement will include accurate information on risks, what is still unknown, what is being done to find answers, what actions are being taken by health authorities, and what actions people can take to protect themselves.
Contact Mohamed on 074 772 333 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Why you need to stop giving money to beggars in South A...July 29, 2016 - 8:41 am
- GREEN TEAM – ANOTHER VISION TACTICAL INITIATIVE TO GIVE...January 15, 2019 - 2:42 pm
- Female Employee Shot Dead At Killarney MallDecember 24, 2019 - 3:56 pm
- Christmas Eve : Intervention unit booking on duty to respond...December 24, 2018 - 2:32 pm
- VISION TACTICAL LAUNCHES INTERVENTION UNIT TO COMBAT CR...January 31, 2017 - 11:48 am
- Police Search for Armed Suspects Following Robbery &...June 13, 2022 - 11:49 am
- THREE SUSPECTED BLUE LIGHT ROBBERS FATALLY WOUNDED DURING...June 9, 2022 - 9:55 am
- A CAR HIJACKING AND ARMED ROBBERY SUSPECT FATALLY WOUNDED...June 6, 2022 - 4:41 pm
- CONTINUED COLLABORATION BETWEEN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS...June 3, 2022 - 8:49 am
- POLICE ARREST A GANG OF BOGUS COPS SUSPECTED OF HIJACKINGS...May 31, 2022 - 7:49 am
- GoMarch 25, 2022 - 12:13 am by Rhulani
- […] security service Vision Tactical offered advice...March 8, 2022 - 1:04 pm by Mosque attacks ‘on the rise’ in Gauteng – MJC calls for peace and calm | SABC News
- […] Settlement. A HUGE THANKS to the volunteers and...May 29, 2021 - 11:03 pm by Superhero Catherine Constantinides and her team Feed 500 People in the Booysens Informal Settlement - Life is an Adventure or Nothing #DifferentIsCOOL
- […] and her team joined forces with Pick n Pay Stonehill...May 28, 2021 - 11:07 pm by Superhero Catherine Constantinides and her team Joined Forces with Pick n Pay Stonehill Crossing, Albany Bread, Bartlet Eggs and the VTAC Green Team to feed Solwazi Primary on #WorldHungerDay - Life is an Adventure or Nothing #DifferentIsCOOL
- […] Constantinides and her team joined forces with...May 28, 2021 - 9:57 pm by Superhero Catherine Constantinides and her team Joined Forces with Pick n Pay Stonehill Crossing, Bartlet Eggs and the VTAC Green Team to feed Solwazi Primary on #WorldHungerDay - Life is an Adventure or Nothing #DifferentIsCOOL
VISION TACTICAL (PTY) LTD.
Vision Tactical (Pty) Ltd. is a member of the Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA).
- PSIRA: 2464883
- COMPANY REG: 2014/226522/07
- VAT: 4330267412
Control Room : 084 222 2222
Registered Office : 49 West Street, Houghton, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
HR Officers :
- Johannesburg – Houghton
- Johannesburg – Amalgam
- Cape Town
Social Media :
© 2016 VISION TACTICAL (Pty) Ltd.
All rights reserved. VISION TACTICAL, the VISION TACTICAL logo, and the product/service names listed on this domain are marks and/or registered marks. Third party marks are the property of their respective owners.