Vision Tactical –
One of the most important things we can do is protect our children by educating them about personal safety. Teaching children simple strategies about keeping safe can help them build confidence, resilience and empower them to be safe in a variety of situations.
It’s not difficult to educate children about personal safety. All it takes is the willingness to start, some help with content, and time.
Research shows that teaching children about personal safety:
- Reduces the likelihood of a child entering into an unsafe situation.
- Clearly demonstrates how to respond to an unsafe situation.
- Increases a child’s sense of confidence and in doing so increases their resiliency.
- Increases a child’s knowledge of their personal rights.
- Increases the likelihood that the child will speak out if they feel unsafe and tell someone they trust.
Vision Tactical together with the Johannesburg Metro Police Department’s K9 Unit demonstrated everything safety with the PreSchool kids.
Teaching kids strategies about keeping safe can help them build confidence, resilience and empower them to be safe in a variety of situations. pic.twitter.com/5eG23eIsN5
— Vision Tactical (@visiontactical) April 29, 2021